Monday, December 3, 2012

Wrote it long ago in Oct'07 Finally posting...

As simple this question may seem, as tricky I find to answer. Whenever this question is asked to me I normally have 3-4 stereotypes lines to say in reply to; : My Name, Where do I live and What I am professionally and Academically.

For me defining self is as difficult as achieving a state of Nirvana, may be that is why sometimes Nirvana is called a state of Self Actualisation. I generally have nothing to say to people, I really don't know what it takes to open a talk or discussion and for that matter how to keep continuity.

My favorite escape ! :)

Talk nonsense. seriously, Most of the time I talk nonsense with 3 repetitive words to escape when nonsense even ditches me. People call it being childish and I have no issue with being tagged so.For it really wonders me why people talk about last day's cricket match! or the singing competition or about stock market, about some handsome hunk/beautiful chick standing nearby.

I always say that if you are better than something then only you have the right to comment upon something, after all Einstein had quantum theory to support when we commented upon newton theory. Cricketers know better cricket than we do, thats why they are there and the commentators whose job is to comment are doing their job very well !!

People talk about our country, how badly it is managed; bad roads and other basic amenities, and if nothing then how badly they had been brought up since childhood. Yes, Childhood stories, school stories, college ones never end up. I really don't take interest in such talks nor have they ever interested me for more or less all have same stories to say.

I am a poet by nature and by Instinct, People often ask me when I return from a nature vacation or often on full moon nights, that I must have written something while sight scene and it amazes me because frankly not a single word had popped up into my mind during my travel. This is another reason to hire my escape guard.. ( talking childish) talking about all stupid things .. I just exaggerate them.. not things.. nor words.. just expression so that they insistingly seem childish so that I could get an escape.

Being a girl, I don't like beauty treatment. I hate going to beauty parlor, I hate getting dressed up, I hate lotion, makeup , beauty creams, I hate shopping and no one who knows me would believe but I DO hate Cooking as well. So here is another reason to escape within girl's group from talking for they all talk about what I hate.

Defining Myself !

I don't make much efforts to go out and search who am I ! for I know who I am, What I do and Why?

I always say one thing which I firmly believe in..
You see what you want to see, You listen what you want to hear, You understand what you want to understand, You speak what you want to speak

and World does the same.. what people see u as, is what you want them to see you as, what people think of you is just what you want them to think about yourself world as you see it is exactly what you want the world to be like.

People ask me to grow up, change myself or things like that coz they find many things raw.. amateurish in me..

I don't comment upon many things, I don't fight, I talk about how much I like puppies , stray dogs, I don't scold people and for that matter I don't express my feelings like happiness, anger etc. Its not that I haven't faced this world , just that I want the world to be good and because of this my eyes find everyone good.

I have faced many harms .. big ones too due to being this self, have changed a bit as well.. which I feel good about. anyways....

I firmly believe that What You are, You can not ever express in words.

In economics terms if I say.. Its all about stock and flow of personality. You can always tell what You are when you are not undergoing any change.. but an undergoing change self cannot tell what it is for its still under process.. and we are always evolving just like earth..

my favorite description of telling myself would be :

" I was born to be a human.. I still under process... "

No comments: